Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

QPR 1 Leicester 2

With 6000 extra squeezing into Loftus Road, we probably shouldn't take personal responsibility for bokking the Rs, tempting as it is. But Rangers were, as Jim Magilton admitted after the game, second best in this one and Leicester deserved to win. If you're interested in the game you've probably seen the goals anyway. I wasn't too impressed by the players I hadn't seen before, although Faurlin in particular probably just had an off-night. Whatever, Magilton added that "As much as we didn't get carried away by our recent fine form, I'm not going to go over the top about one loss." which is fair enough as well ; I think both teams should be around the play-off zone in the final shake-up. I quite enjoyed myself, but as much for the company as the game so I'll just stick to as and when I feel like it going forward. Don't hold your breath :-)

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Jose EP said…

    Dear Webmaster,

    My name is Jose, and I'm in charge of marketing Euro Partners and am looking for some serious partners for my brand.

    I'm interested in having our Poker brand promoted on your website http://despitehiswhiteboots.blogspot.com/ and would like to discuss this in more detail ASAP.


    Best Regards,
    J.
    --

    Jose Danon
    Affiliate Manager

    * Mobile +972 54 8099 244 : Spain +34 900 957 056 ext. 2627
    * US 1 866 725 8558 ext. 2627
    * UK +44 0 800 066 4322 ext. 2627

    IM : euro.josed@hotmail.com
    Email : josedan@europartners.com
    www.europartners.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home