Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Hey Mascherano

A stroke of luck for me as my advance purchase of a ticket for West Ham-Aston Villa has now become the event of the weekend. If nothing else, I could probably sell it outside the ground for a barrowful of eel pies. Future plans look something like this :

16th Charlton v Portsmouth
23rd QPR v Hull
30th Barnet v Club-stealing franchise scumbags (aka MK Dons)
7th sulk because stupid internationals are on again, damn them to hell. Who are we playing this time, the Vatican ?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My old grandad used to take me to Milton Keynes Dons games back in the forties. Great days, and only fourpence admission!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home