Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wheeling and Dealing

Saturday morning : Harry Redknapp announces that he is staying at Portsmouth. "I have a job to do to take this club forward, and to walk away would not have been the right thing to do," said Redknapp. "I'm happy here, people treat me well and I felt a loyalty to the club and the fans."

Saturday afternoon : A Newcastle spokesman indicates that talks with Redknapp broke down because the club were not prepared to let him do the job while commuting from the South Coast.

Sunday morning : Press reports claim that Portsmouth have now doubled Redknapp's salary.

Lovely jubbly !

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Harry Redknapp is a Cunt Shocker.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know, I can never resist an easy target :-)

    Andy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home