Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh Yes You Are

This is topical so I'll sneak it in quickly. I was reading about Micky Adams getting the push at Coventry on BBC Sport and they had the old "never mind that you pay our wages please write our copy for us in the form of 'reader feedback'". I clicked on this to check out the word on the street and someone said, really they did, "and Coventry is not an ordinary club".

My counter-argument would be, yes you fucking are. I can't think of a more ordinary club than Coventry can you ? Yes OK, QPR, but I don't go around saying "and QPR is not an ordinary club" !

1 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Coventry is the very definition of an 'ordinary' football club. Somehow Birmingham and Leicester too. Maybe it's a midlands thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home