Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Temptation

I wasn't going to post bets here this season but there are two stand-out bets in the Premiership today based on what I've seen so far this season. Portsmouth are big value at 2.22 to beat West Ham at Fratton Park and likewise Aston Villa at 2.5 at home to Tottenham. I wouldn't put anyone off QPR today at 2.44 against Norwich, although the visitors do have a new manager in place - I shall abstain from this particular bet though and just enjoy the game, it should be a good one.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Andy

    Why stop posting bets? It's interesting stuff. Pompey was a cracker.

    Cheers

    Dom

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Blogger Andy_Ward said…

    I think I'll post whenever I see a good bet based on what I've seen myself at various games. That's my edge, small as it is !

    It was funny because The Camel had picked Tottenham as his stand-out bet for the weekend against Villa, which just goes to show how different our approaches are. I've always been inclined to favour shorter term form. I know which of us has made more money betting sports so maybe I should reconsider :-)

    Andy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home