Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Fix Is In

I don't have time to document England's failings right now - I might do after I retire on Thursday. Maybe.

As for today, noses have been tapped, winks have been tipped. Portugal and Mexico to draw, 2 pts @ 2.7. Portugal are likely to rest at least three players (as Ecuador did yesterday, damn them to hell) so I hope they don't overdo it and lose. I think next time players should only be suspended for 3 yellow cards, the things they are given out for now. It has too much of an effect. Especially on those squads only containing four strikers, two of whom are carrying injuries and one is completely unproven. Still, whose choice was that :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home