Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Friday, June 09, 2006

And They're Off

Funnily enough, perhaps even ironically, now that the greatest shut-in month of every red-blooded male's four years is starting, I'm off out doing stuff with like people and things today and Sunday. Time enough to sneak in the first match bet. This will probably be a recurring theme (unless I do my bollocks on it), I'm going to oppose the favourites on the Asian Handicap. 3 pts on Costa Rica + 1.5. This would have been a strong bet even if Ballack was playing. This game has 1-0 Germany written all over it. I wouldn't put anyone off betting that correct score, or less than 2.5 goals, but I'm going with the underdogs to at least keep it down to one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home