Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

The Way Forward

So this is how to do it. I expect I will forget to sacrifice a goat at the next full moon and so those will be the only good tips the spirit world will ever give me. It's a slippery slope anyway. A slippery slope .... to Hell !!! Buwahahahahaha. Etc.

I ought to add up the total bets but I can't be arsed. I think with those playoff winners I made a small profit in the normal course, plus the Birmingham relegation bet which was a big one for me. Hooray ! And thus concludes the domestic season.

Just in time for the World Cup, which I must admit I am starting to look forward to. I didn't pay a lot of attention to the last one, most of which was at ridiculous times in the morning, and at the time I had what might be loosely called a life. No such distractions now. Needless to say I will be casting the runes again and coming up with some bets. No, lots of bets. I'm going to need some funking interest to get me through those last two weeks at work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home