Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Arriverderci Flavio

If you were wondering why I haven't commented on Flavio Briatore's resignation as chairman, it's because I was ignoring football with such success that I didn't hear about it until I checked today's result. I am not, as yet, dancing around the room in celebration because I can remember all the times in the past that we were happy about a chairman leaving only to find that his replacement turned out to be worse. Time, as ever, will tell, but it should at least lighten the atmosphere around the place. Winning today would help with that too. I have a ticket for the West Brom game in two weeks so might as well pop down then and see what's up.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home