Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ray Jones

I'll save the editorialising about road deaths for another blog and another time. Ray Jones and his two friends who also died were all under 20. It's an awful waste for anyone, professional footballer or not, to have their life cut short at that age. Please think about whether you can find a safer way to get from A to B than by driving a car, and if not, be careful when you're driving and put safety first, both for yourself and everyone else on the road.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So...you're editorialising about road deaths?

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If saying that teenagers being killed is a terrible waste is editorialising, then yes, I suppose I was. Well done mate, you scored a point off me. So something good came out of it.

    Andy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home