Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Chinese Whispers

Ian Holloway as quoted on the QPR website :

"I'm sick and tired of it, it seems every man, dingo and his dog is linked with my job. I've got it and you just try and take it off me if you can!

"Whereas BBC Sport reports :"I'm sick and tired of every Tom, Dick and Harry getting linked with my job every day. Well ding, dang, doo. It's my job, I own it and it's up to anyone else to take it off me"

Seeing as it's Holloway it's hard to be sure. I'm going

4/6 "dingo and his dog"
2/1 "ding dang doo"
6/1 both in separate interviews.

Oh and Happy New Year. I'm still up because I just busted on Paradise and there's no point going to bed until the whizz bangs have stopped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home