Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I Never Said Them Things

Courtesy of Football 365 once again, Eric Djemba-Djemba denied criticising his manager earlier this week :

"I did not say the manager needed to change anything. I would not say that sort of thing. I wouldn't question his tactics. The manager was surprised because if he knows I have anything to say, I go straight to him and say it. The manager called me in on Thursday morning and when he showed me the papers and articles I was shocked. This makes me look like a trouble maker and I don't want that reputation. I want to do my talking on the pitch."

The usual, but here's the problem :

A video of Eric Djemba-Djemba saying them things

He'd better hope that his manager is as oblivious to the power of the Internet as he is. Still, Keano's just left United, perhaps they'll take him back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home