Despite His White Boots

Football, football, football and, if the mood takes me, more football.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Itinerary

Off I trot to Loftus Road tomorrow to see if the R's can grab a much-needed (already) win. Accounts of the previous two games (0-2 v Burnley and 2-2 v Leeds) vary wildly according to whether you are reading a) the official QPR website or b) anything else. I reserve judgement until I can see it with my own shell-likes. No wait, that's ears. Whatever.

My rough plan of action for the next few weeks is as follows :

Tomorrow QPR v Southend
19th Barnet v Hereford
26th Charlton v Bolton
Sept 2nd not sure, maybe Barnet v Walsall
9th probably Orient v Brentford

If any readers will be attending these games and fancy a pre-match livener, drop me a line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home